Monday 23 April 2012

Day 19: Diabetic Dinner Party


If I could invite 5 guests to my diabetic dinner party, they would have to be:

1)  Marc Bolan (Not diabetic but I just wanna' resurrect him...and we love to boogie!)

2)  Dr. Bernstein (I'd like to have a proper chat with him and find out more about his 'Diabetes Solution')

3)  Halle Berry (To be honest, I'd like to know why she ever thought it was appropriate as a role model to say "I'm really Type 1 though it is classified now as Type 2 because I am no longer insulin-dependent.  I was for a while but I've managed to wean myself off insulin, so now I like to put myself in the Type 2 category."  Sorry, but what-on-earth?!  Get the girl a new diabetes doctor or something)

4)  Jimmy Carr (We're going to need someone to make us laugh by telling inappropriate jokes after I've ranted at Halle Berry for an extensive period of time)

5)  Plato (Can't say I necessarily agree/believe in all of his theories, but a superbly interesting bloke nevertheless!  Plus, if I bring him back from the dead to attend my dinner party, he can let me know if there really is a 'world of the forms' or not!)

1 comment:

  1. I love that the Halle Berry comment angers pretty much every diabetic! I definitely included that quote in a post a little while ago!

    Nice list, Daisy!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete