Monday 23 April 2012

Day 18: Mind The Misprint


Alright, so the prompt for this post is to open any book to a random page, take the first sentence you read and write about it.  Basically, I don't want to.  The only book I currently have in the room I'm writing in is 'A Dummies Guide To: Living Gluten Free' so I'll give it a miss.  May I point out, however, that when I have my own place I will have books of some sort in every room.  It's not so easy when your stuff is split between two homes in two different cities, but it will happen.

Instead, this is a quote I came across awhile ago and it made me smile:

“Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.”
-  Mark Twain

1 comment:

  1. daisy, i am just getting caught up on all your posts, and i just love this quote!! it is so "on the mark" that i may just have to print a copy and post it to my fidge!!

    ReplyDelete